Beer trailer Typ VHB 410,
Total weight 2.300 kg, single axle
- The trailer is constructed on a galvanised frame incorporating ALKO technology. It is fitted with a mechanical overrun brake as well as four stable struts and a reinforced drawbarwheel.
- The floor is made of fluted aluminium including the wheel housing.
- The steel-tubed superstructure contains a half door in the rear wall including 2 elements on the sides which can be unfolded to increase the width of the vehicle, 4 flaps and the roof consisting of polyester sandwich panels housed in aluminium profiles. 4 pvc rain corners, matching the colour of the superstructure, are fixed between the side flaps. The unit is sprayed in the RAL colour of your choice. The interior is white. The 12 or 24 vehicle lights are mounted according the road safety regulations. At the front two extra lamps are fixed to aid manoeuvring in the dark.
- A partly hinged, rounded GFK bar surface (colour of your choice) is affixed to the walls. The drawbar is also covered by a folding table, also in GFK.
- The trailers are all equipped with a 230 Volt & 16 A electric supply with control panel, circuit breaker, external socket, 2 sockets, 24 spots above the bar area.
||Outer measurements : L/B/H approx. 4100 x 2500 x 2800 mm
Inner measurements : L/B/H approx. 3900 x 2320 x 2250 mm
When set up (flaps open): L/B/H approx. 7500 x 5350 x 2800 mm
- List price ex-work Freudenberg (plus MOT and VAT) €21.619,00